Monday, December 29, 2008

Hello Friends, and Merry Christmas! Once again, it has been an embarassingly long time since I have updated this blog...woopsie there. I will strive to be more diligent about these updates in the future. My dear friend Kindli and I usually try to motivate each other to update, but I unfortunately have fallen a bit short there. As I mentioned before though, I will do better!

I had a wonderful Christmas Holiday. My boyfriend Miche and I spent a week with his parents in Bad Reichenhall. We had a great time...we went sledding, put up the Christmas tree, and did some cooking and baking. It was also nice to have a little break from work, too. The weekends always go by way too quickly. :)

I had a great visit with my Dad and Andy a few weeks ago. We went skiing, explored the Deutsches Museum, did some shopping, and had some wonderful meals out together. It was a real treat to see them, and I hope they come back again very soon!

I think that´s about it for now, but I will try to update in the next few days with whatever adventures I have chanced upon in that time. Until then, have a wonderful New Year´s week!

No comments: