Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Why "The Revealed Utensil"?

Over the last few years, I´ve created several little websites, blogs, and other unique website-ish endavors. As with essay writing, I always had a terrible time coming up with the titles...but all this changed today when I thought of anagrams. Kindli and Gavin used anagrams to come up with the name for their website as well, so I decided to give it a shot.

I tried several times to find a witty and clever one...using "leslie berner" "festive frizzles" < a rather unique nickname from college, "leslie elizabeth" and various other things. There were several that I found greatly amusing, but it wasn´t until I used "leslie" and "adventure" that I found the one I was looking for. I love adventures!

Thus, "The Revealed Utensil" was born...and as it will be mostly documenting my culinary attempts at brilliance, it seemed fitting.

Other possibilities could have been:

Learned Wiles
Zestier, able hen libeler
Lane wielders
the odd "Its feverless fizz"
and "Universal delete"

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Hi Leslie!

The Revealed Utensil! I love it. Its catchy. Good choice. I look forward to reading about your adventures :)